The Race for Zohan and Wall-E

    OK, here I am happily watching the Olympics opening ceremony with laptop on my lap (I know some people say that's not good, but it's fine, I'm a strong guy).

    Then I come across UncleJosh's blog that proudly announces that he's got passes to Zohan and Wall-e and he's giving them away!

    You can probably already guess what this is all about..

          

    imageimage

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Yes, I want to bring my sayang to watch a movie. A movie that I can easily afford otherwise, but hey, what's wrong with getting free passes? All I have to do was to write a short post on Mista Josh.

    Also, I'd like to announce that I think UncleJosh is, in fact, quite good looking.

     

    image

    Lengchai right?

     

    (Please lar Uncle Josh, I'm sounding quite gay aldy  -___-  )  Tickets please?

    Btw, I really gota give it up to the Chinese. They're totally awesome. And I mean totally awesome. If you wanna watch the live screening of Olympics you can check www.watchliveolympics.com out. I haven't tried it myself though.

    And here I'd like to wish everyone Happy 080808 and Happy Olympics!

     

    Pic 209

    chiang

     

    Cheers!
    -EVo-

    0 commentos:

    Copyright © 2008 - EVo's Space - is proudly powered by Blogger
    Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template