What’s happening next?

    I’m excited.

    …partially by the upcoming trip with An Honest Mistake during this weekend. It’s a charity concert held at Queensbay Mall, Penang.

    IMG_4956

    Taken during An Honest Mistake’s gig at Urbanattics a few months back.

     

    …partially by the upcoming trip to Genting thanks to Advertlets next Thursday.

     

    ...partially by the upcoming trip to Mount KK in 2 weeks which I’m completely unprepared for. I can’t climb up 3-4 flights of stairs without huffing and puffing like a pig.

    PumbaaBows

     

    And most of all..

    IMG_2685

     

    Tomorrow’s Krispy Kreme’s media launch at Times Square…..ooh donutss yummy I can only think of eating now ^o^

    Make sure you wave at me if you see me there ok. Can camho kao kao there!

    Cheers!
    -EVo-

    3 commentos:

    Michael said...

    yoo I'll be in Melaka la. You guys camwhore super kao and blog it k :D

    marcusan said...

    Is that Adeline singing there? @_@

    MelN said...

    Hehe EV, if Pumbaa ever hears you calling him a pig, he'll go charging at you like how he charged at the hyenas. He's a warthog hehehehe =P

    Enjoy yourselves tomorrow. Wish Leonard good luck for me.

    Copyright © 2008 - EVo's Space - is proudly powered by Blogger
    Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template