A Temporary Update

    *Stares at posts to update unbelievingly and faints*

    Am I really that busy or do I make myself sound busy? Keke.

    I wanted to post on Shanghai exhibition, Mary's farewell, Eileen's return, Ju Ann's coming, IT meeting, High School Musical3, Terry Fox but couldn't find the time.

    Actually my net connection's temporarily down. And as a result, I'm suddenly finding so much time on my hands so I can actually blog. I'm so highly dependent on the internet. Sei mei.

    Therefore I shall meng-summary-kan my latest happenings into a single post.

     

    Mary's Farewell (17-10-08)

    DSC06362
    Mary, Sher Leen & Shee Na

     

    DSC06373
    Me & Shee Na

     

    DSC06374 
    Mary, Patrick & Yew Weng (I think)

    DSC06381
    Me & Mary's bro, Average Joe

     

    DSC06371
    Mary, me & Shee Na. I miss those Monash days!

     

    Eileen's Return (18-10-08)

    Dinner was at Che-go Korean Steamboat!

    DSC06382 
    Psychkin, Eileen, Michelle, Jeremy, Wan Keng

     

    Lol 'Eileen's return' sounds a little like some alien creature making a comeback.

    DSC06389

    Cheeng Cheeng and Wei Luen doing his usual Babi-thing.

     

     

    Ju Ann's Coming (1-11-08)

    Met up with Ju Ann,a very sweet and funny blogger from S'pore who came all the way to visit me! ^o^

    Okay, maybe she came to visit her grandparents but I choose not to believe so muahaha.

    Photozzzz!

    DSC06565
    That's not Ju Ann, that's me and Psychkin's pre-Ju Ann makan.

     

    Ju Ann if you're reading this..

    I'll make sure I'm not hungry before we meet again next time! :P

    DSC06572

     

    DSC06570

     

    Quite nice right her hair-job? Rm200+ y'know..not nice also have to say nice or she'll never come find me anymore.

    OK my net connection's live again. More pics up in the next post, whenever that may be haha.

    Btw i've created a timeline section on my daily activities (Jadual Waktu on the right column). I hope you'll understand why I'm usually rushing like a madman >_<

    Cheers!
    -EVo-

     

    P.S. Obama won! I don't know why but I'm real happy he won =) go Minority! (Click here to see the actual transcript of his debut speech). Damn merangsangkan lor.

    0 commentos:

    Copyright © 2008 - EVo's Space - is proudly powered by Blogger
    Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template